Friday, June 24, 2011

North Avenue Beach: A Cloudy Beach/Lake Day

I was excited to go to the beach/lake. The boy insisted it was a beach. But it was really a lake. It did not really matter if it was a lake or a beach, as long as there were sand and water I would be satisfied.

Unfortunately, the higher your expectations are, the more disappointed you will get when things do not go as you wish. It was cloudy and windy. The sun came out for 45 seconds and then went back to hiding behind the dark and evil-looking clouds. I was upset and grumpy. And the boy was trying so hard to cheer me up. I'm sorry he had to put up with my grumpiness... After all, I was the one who kept asking him to take me to the beach.

Realizing I was acting like a spoiled child, I decided to just enjoy our time on the beach. Even though the water was freezing, I had to go into the water and sport one of my favorite Victoria's Secrets' Swimsuits.





















I wish next time I visit the beach it will be sunny. Although the day started out rough, it ended perfectly with Grumpy's Iced Mocha and a bonfire at the boy's. More photos to come! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinions with me!