Sunday, June 5, 2011

A little thing I learned about photography

Naps are evil. No matter how hard I try not to give in to the temptation, I always end up curling up in bed and taking a nice long nap in the afternoon. And that's why I'm still up at 5 in the morning while the boy is sleeping soundly downstairs. It's usually the other way around.

I was going through some pictures the boy took for me. I never fully appreciated his photography skills until I started my ebay store and this blog. However, now I have come to realize a good photo tells a story through the lighting, composition, framing, the use of space, balance, colors, the photographer's perspective and attention to details.




I am not a good cook. The food looks ten times better then it tastes. Looks like the importance of presentation is not limited to fashion. 

1 comment:

Share your opinions with me!