Saturday, June 25, 2011

A New Hobby: Burger/Guitar Madness

I always wanted to learn how to play guitar but had been postponing it because of my laziness. Inspired by people around me, I decided to take some guitar lessons. And by lessons I meant asking the boy to teach me. Although based on our discussion this afternoon,I am too good at receiving favors from people. What can I say? There are too many talented people around me that I can learn from. :)

Anyway, before we started the lesson we went to Joe's for the $7 1 pound burger.


Starbucks is my crack. 








Yummy Yummy full my tummy...



Talking about dorky stuff at Joe's. :)


Struggling with my left hand.

So far I have learned E, G, C and A- chords. I am still working on switching between different chords. Hopefully, I will be able to play a song soon. :) 

And I just realized I did not take any picture for my outfit today. Here it is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinions with me!