Thursday, June 2, 2011

Just another lazy afternoon

Yesterday all of us had a bit too much to drink. It was the atmosphere and the bonfire that made us all let down our guards and enjoy a pleasant summer night. Even though not everyone knew each other and there were some random crazy neighbors joined us with Jagerbomb and Whisky. It was definitely one of those nights to remember. I had an awesome summer 2010. But I expect my summer 2011 to exceed any other summers I've had in my life so far. 

Needless to say, the next day was spent on recovering. What could be a better way to detox than laying out in the sun? So I decided to go tanning in the boy's backyard while he was out meeting a client. Oh freedom...
Working on my laptop while tanning.



I love summer. It is the time when everything comes alive and outdoor activities bring people together. I am a strong believer in how weather influences people's mood. Cold weather does not just prevent you from stepping out of your home; it also freezes your heart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinions with me!