Saturday, July 16, 2011

There Is A Better Way To Take A Nap: Laying Out in The Sun

If you are going to sleep in in a day like this, you might as well do it outside. Although the sun probably will wake you up instead of putting you to sleep. But isn't that a nice way to wake up? At the beach, you can hear the ocean and the seagulls which I absolutely love. However, laying out in a backyard is also relaxing. I love feeling the warmth of the sun when it shines on my body, listening to the birds chirping and leaves rustling, and enjoying the breeze brushing against my skin.









We also visited the boy's little house his grandpa built for him. I cannot stop imagine how excited he would be being in that house when he was little.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinions with me!